Blended Aramid 1/2" x 100 Yard Roll
- Made up of a combination of Aramid and high temperature yarms which gives the tapes additional break strength.
- Made of Nomex and other High Temperature Fibres
- Minimum shrinkage of less than 2%.
- Preshrunk and heatset.
- Designed to allow better flow through ironers due to the width and better gripping qualities.
- Can withstand high temperatures from 350°F to 425°F.
- Can be knotted or stapled. Longer lasting than Nomex due to its higher break strengh.
- Has lower usage costs.
- Can be fused using an ultrasonic welder.